Your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options. Usually, treatment can be done or started the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, please call or email us the information prior to your appointment. We will need a copy of your card if one was issued. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, we may need to take them at this appointment. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
Choose Exceptional Dentistry
At Avent Ferry Family Dentistry, providing outstanding dental care is our top priority. Contact us today for dental crowns, teeth whitening, veneers, and more!
- Download our Registration Forms
- Get directions to our office.