Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Avent Ferry Family Dentistry Phone Number 919-372-3400 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance PPO plans we work with:
- Delta Dental (Including FEDVIP)
- Metlife (Including FEDVIP) (Will be out of Network for all MetLife plans as of 12/31/2019)
- Ameritas (Including FEDVIP)
- Cigna Dental
- UCCI -TDP plan only-for families of Active Duty personnel (not FEDDVIP UCCI)
- BCBSNC and GRID
- FEP Bluedental (Including FEDVIP)
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Cash, Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!